Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 11:06 PM {♥} 0 Comments




I think we just did a small party . See Hazirah above. She's going insane !
Hahahah ;D
I have fun with this netballers. They are crazy !
Syasyaa came to my crib around 3++. We hang around , jokes , laugh, gossips and lots more.
Guess what !? She ate all my "sarang semut". hahaaha :D Siak btol kau .
Around 5.30++, we knock off to Bukit Batok MRT station to meet the netballers.
Guess what ? Syasyaa and I thought that the BBQ was at West Coast, check check, dkat Bukit Batok . Haiyoohh.. We told Fee and gangs that they BBQ is at West Coast . Luckily they took cab.
But the cab drop them at CDANS. Syasyaa msged Edora clearly that it will held at BBCC(Bukit Batok Comunity Centre.) and they thought it was at CDANS. haiiyahh..
Then, feedah phone lost . Syabas !
Then, at last Syasyaa and I fetch Dynah, Edora and Feedah at Bukit Batok Interchange as I tell them so to meet there.
I help the seniors to BBQ the things there.
& we eat ... Around 9 knock off.
I had fun sia ...
Good Job !

Back to the Heaven?