Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 6:31 AM {♥} 0 Comments

HELLO HELLO HELLO !
Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha, so yeah. Nothing much. Didn't go out.
Just watch TV and munch.
Mom order Pizza :D . Yeahhh !
It's been a long time I never eat pizza. Wahh piang. hahahah ;D
So yeahh, there's 2 pizza. One of them is Hawaiian Classic and the other was Cheesy Bacon.
Nice sia. My family is sucha big eater. Within less than 2 hours, we ate all of it.
WTH ! I could not believe it ?!
I only ate 3 pieces? Where are the rest ? Ohhhgosshh. I thought I wanna eat for my supper.
Ended up, someone just finish it all. Haiiyahh.
The 5 of us ate all those. Hmmpphhh....
Okay, Sis Dinah just left the house and she went to watch NEW MOON !
Shitxz lahh, she watch earlier than me. ARRRGGHHHH !
But it's okay, I will have my turn on 9 December with Girlfriends and decided to watch at Marina. SO, after eating plan to go Popeye :D
Can't wait for it :D
Edora and I thought of camwhore at the Railway near my house. About few bus-stops lah. But still near, yeahh.. So, how? Must plan properly .
So, yeahh . Got alot of outings sia.
Weehhoo !! Seriously, can't wait for it !





I seriosuly find this video nonsense. Why must this hawt singer wearing a rabbit outfit for his official music video ? WTH uhh. But it's quite cute y'now. hahahah :D



Who is she? Hmmpphh.. new singer with new songs ? Check her out !


This Jason its back with his new original song ! Still remeber him ?!

Oaky dokey, enough video. More songs go check it out yourself :D
Go go go go !
Buhbye !

Back to the Heaven?