Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 5:38 AM {♥} 0 Comments


After 1 tiring match .. (My face look retarded)


My twin sister, Afyfah Rizqin.


Credits to Edora. Lousy photographer.

Hello , yesterday is very very very FUN !
I seriously enjoy myself.
First time met Afyfah, I was damn shock. Dosen't look like me. Not at all.
Mate su nie potek lah .
I seriously enjoy myself there. I did not expect that there were a lot of people.
Dynah really bring her crazy cousin. The most superb funny is Syasya. Bello sia die.
Blur like sotong . Had fun at Sentosa.
Then, we go to Vivo. So, slack at the open area..
Yeahh, someone desperate want to see me.. but ended up did not saw him or bump into him.
Then, today find out at FB that he is just somewhere behind us. OHMYGOD !
GRRR... Okay, now we don't contact anymore. Fyfah said not worth it and I guess that is true.
So, tiger... Stop missing him.. GRRRR....
JUST STOPPIT ! STOPPIT RIGHT THERE !
ahhh !! Chatting with Fyfah is totally crazy !
I just could not stop laughing. Thanks uhh girl. Perut dh saket siol.
All your fault. Plan for outing taw Fyfah.. Kite date.. Twin sister date. hahaha :D
Okay2, I had enough of this. More photos at Syafeekah Edora's FB.
Check it out !
Chalobete people. Will update soon.



Back to the Heaven?