Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 1:13 AM {♥} 0 Comments

I'm bored. Like damn it uh. & it's now raining.
Morning plan was to call someone ask him/her to study with me but then it rains. There it goes, I'm lazy if its rain. I don't want to get myself wet. Like no way.
Right now, I'm blogging bcause I'm simply bored. & I'm kindda like pissed off with Facebook as I've waited long enough to upload my pics, and suddenly it says "UPLOAD FAILED.PLEASE TRY AGAIN" ! WHAT THE F****. grrr...
CHEAT MY FEELING!
I have tons of pictures to upload on Facebook. My holidays pictures are like 1000+ and none of them are upload? Shit. Damn it. AHHHH!
Okay enough.

Tomorrow schooling. Yeayy?! Have I completed my assignments?
Yeah. -.- Duhh.. Good student. :D
Tomorrow also mom is going to school with me to get a preparation session for MOE interview. Whatever crap it is.

Signing off. I'm gonna rest for tomorrow.
Sayonara. :)

Back to the Heaven?