Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Thursday, February 4, 2010 @ 6:18 AM {♥} 0 Comments





1st stop at City Hall. Went to Birkenstock outlet to buy Edora's slippers. At the end, it was the last pair and there is no size for her. She is very disappointed. She thought of wearing that on her birthday. Awww... thats so sad. Next stop, we chill at Marina Square. Next stop at Esplanade. AND
A day at Marina Barrage with Najah and Edora are just simply fun.
Without a proper camera, our pictures are snap 228 times. WTH !? I guess some of them have been deleted.
I guess with a proper camera it can shoot to 500++. God, I just could not believe it.
Haishh, we all are simply nuts when we're taking pictures. I hope we have this kind of outing with more peoples. We plan to do triplets dates? hahah :D Cool right?
Yeahhh, I want triple dates. hahah :D
I reach home about 7++. WOW, I did not know that I can reach that early.
But really hope another outing been plan.

Back to the Heaven?