Forget what you can't play

By Mun Tiger :) on Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 4:02 AM {♥} 0 Comments


My blog is super duper dead. Okay I will update from 1st Jan?
hahah :D that was long ago sia. Damn it .

31 Jan: Went to Feedah's house for her Open House. At night, went to Countdown at Marina Bay. Watch fireworks, slack here and there. Thought of meeting "alien". Ended up, bueh. WTF!
Then, went to Feedah's crib in the morning. Text "alien" & Najah. Play pillow fight. hhaah :D
1st Jan : HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Woke up, freshen up. Prepare breakfast. Shower. First time, meet Umar. hahah :D Watch "Treasure Hunter." Went home.
Text "alien". Took power nap. Text "alien" again and Najah till night.
2nd Jan : Went to Marine Parade, Tampines, Simei, Expo, Geylang, Woodlands, Toa Payoh, Jurong and home sweet home. hahah :D long journey.
3rd Jan: Have a rest at home.
4th Jan: went to school quite early. Did my duty with the kecoh-rable Student Councilors.
Went to class, circle time. Do all those rules and all that. Boring stuffs.
Went lepak and went home.
5th Jan: School as per normal. Boring.
6th Jan: School as per normal. Boring.
7th Jan: School as per normal. Boring.
8th Jan: Netball.
9th Jan: 1st day madrasah. BORING.
10th Jan: Went out.
11 Jan: Netball. Amiera and Feedah never come. D;
12th Jan: Went to Syasyaa's crib, meet Edora, went JP, meet feedah, chill at McDonald, went to Feedah's crib. Went home with Naj.
13th Jan: Sec 1 orientation camp. Met the 1D baik. Games and all that stuffs.
14th Jan: Amazing Race at Sentosa. My class position is 2nd/3rd. POWER OR WHATS?
15th: Rocket race. 2nd. Campfire, we cheer, sing, dance, cheer. POWER !
we had a great time.

Right now, I really miss my coaches and my 1Ds.
Seriously, they are so sweet.
Ahhh ! I'm crying. D;
I'm so gonna bully them when I came back to school.
hahah :D
Okayy people. Adios.

Back to the Heaven?